FORMULA FOR SUCCESS TODAY AND IN THE FUTURE OF WOOD PRODUCTS IS:
In a single pass or charge, our patented (Patent No: US 10,234,198 B2) and scientifically proven technology can Heat Treat for ISPM-15 certification and sterilize wood packaging products by drying majority of surfaces to a moisture content of less than 20% for mold prevention in quick cycle run times resulting in a low cost of treatment of products.
HT Sanitizer Highlights
- Our patented (Patent No: US 10,234,198 B2) and scientifically proven sterilization (Drying) treatment of product results in clean, dry surfaces with majority moisture content readings below 20% after cool down for mold prevention
- Proven ISPM-15 compliant HT solution in operation since 2011
- Supports Lean Manufacturing vision with the opportunity to configure the HT Sanitizer in flow thru mode inline with other production equipment
- Product after treatment cycles does not exhibit water stains or degradation in structure.
- High temperatures along with pressurized air flow in the HT Sanitizer oven produce sanitized product in short run times resulting in lower costs and higher output of product compared to other solutions in the industry.