April 2020 – American Lumber Standard Committee (ALSC) Flow Thru ISPM-15 HT Ratification
• Formal flow thru testing and data collection was done with Timber Products Inspection (TPI) in April 2019. Key result was that oven temperatures were consistent throughout the treatment cycle.
• Formal testing to run different species and product thicknesses was performed with the ALSC and TPI to confirm treatment times and adherence to ISPM-15.
• All testing results concluded that running the HT Sanitizer in continuous flow thru mode was effective for ISPM-15 HT solution. The HT Sanitizer machine and process to do so was certified by TPI and approved by the ALSC Board members.
July 2019 – New Rebranding Company & Machine Name Change
• A new marketing rebranding strategy was launched and effective July 1st, the company’s name was changed to Wiedemeier Wood Dryers LLC while the machine is now called the HT Sanitizer. This change was made to more accurately describe the machine technology and capabilities.
June 2017 – Scientific Mold Prevention Treatment Assessment & Testing
• In March 2017, White & Company President Marshall (Mark) White in conjunction with the Virginia Tech Center for Packaging and Unit Load Design successfully completed an assessment on the HT Sanitizer machine and technology for sterilizing and heat treating pallets. (Download PDF)
• In May 2017 Mark White in conjunction with the Virginia Tech Center for Packaging and Unit Load and the HT Sanitizer team successfully conducted formalized testing focused on pallet sterilization and mold control. (Download PDF)
• Supplier Spotlight Pallet Enterprise article published in June 2017.
October 2017 – New Company Launch to Manufacture & Sell Machine
Other Key Events
• First machine manufactured and sold for ISPM-15 pallet HT solution in 2011.
• Machine designed and created by Tom and his son Troy Wiedemeier in 2007 as a HT solution for firewood.