Jan 2020 Company launches new rebranding strategy
A new marketing rebranding strategy was launched. The company name was changed to Wiedemeier Wood Dryers LLC while the machine is now called the HT Sanitizer. This change was made to more accurately describe the machine’s technology and capabilities.
March 2019 HT Sanitizer receives it patent on 3/19/2019 (Patent No: US 10,234,198 B2)
June 2017 Supplier Spotlight magazine article published in Pallet Enterprise for drying and mold prevention
May 2017 Dr. Mark White, Ph.D., in conjunction with Virginia Tech Center for Packaging and Unit Load Design and our company conducted a pallet drying and mold control efficiency test
The final report of the testing concluded.
- The HT Sanitizer’s drying cycle is an effective treatment for preventing mold as long as pallets after treatment are appropriately handled and stored.
- Green pallets showed signs of mold and 3 test drying cycle times of dried pallets in the HT Sanitizer did not at Virginia Tech’s mold monitoring environments.
- Pallet drying test cycle time for mold prevention can occur in as low as 1 hour resulting in little impact to overall pallet structure quality changes.
- Uniform temperatures occur within the chamber.
- (Download PDF)
March 2017 Dr. Mark White, Ph.D., in conjunction with Virginia Tech Center for Packaging and Unit Load Design and our company conducted a preliminary HT & drying assessment of the HT Sanitizer
The final assessment report highlights were:
- Pallet appearance quality was not impacted by the drying cycle.
- The drying cycle removed 20-30% of the moisture.
- Steep moisture gradients occurred during the drying cycle with the majority of surface moisture content readings below 20%.
- (Download PDF)